Business Valuation Services
Franchise India Brands Business Valuation Service provides a highly reliable valuation of a privately-held business. Some of the top reasons why Business Valuations are performed include:
- Valuing a business for sale: Whenever you are selling a business, determining a fair market value is one of the essential ingredients in the business transfer process
- For Buyers: Having access to a professional business valuation can help buyers support their offer to purchase, and may also be valuable in obtaining bank financing for the acquisition.
- Financing: A business valuation performed by a valuation professional can provide a valuable assistance in helping a buyer secure business acquisition financing.
Other reasons for Business Valuation include:
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning
- Valuation of stock options
- Exit planning strategy
- Value maximizing strategy
Source of Company Financials:
Last three years of company income statements and balance sheets and/or business tax returns